[aerogear-dev] [SimplePush] Sockjs support

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Mon May 27 11:09:38 EDT 2013

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Sebastien Blanc <scm.blanc at gmail.com>wrote:

> I think we can do both with priority to 1.
> As mentioned in my email about SPS and Vertx your server implementation
> can easily be used as library because you isolated all the netty code into
> a package.

That would be my vote as well.

* Get the SockJS "wrapper" up and running
=> that way, I think, we will have fast results, also on the JS side of the
things
* Work on Netty-based SockJS codec
* use our own, once the codec is ready (which COULD :) mean the wrapper was
just a temporary solution

-Matthias