[aerogear-dev] [Push Server] Admin UI

Apostolos Emmanouilidis aemmanou at redhat.com
Tue May 28 10:40:36 EDT 2013

Thanks Matthias

I was wondering how the feedback service could be handled in a
consistent way since GCM Sender.send method is synchronous but the
corresponding method on APN is asynchronous. Adding a send notifications
page might have as a consequence to persist the GCM responses until the
"tidy-up" procedure is executed.