[aerogear-dev] [iOS] Comparing Blocks vs Delegate with ARGenericTableViewController

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Fri May 31 11:57:23 EDT 2013

Hi Christos,

Here is my repo
https://github.com/corinnekrych/ToDoTaskList

I take the approach of a first sample with UITableViewController
implementation in WithUITable folder and than code the same sample with
ARGenericTableViewController class within WithARGeneric folder.

This way we can easely compare the code with the different approaches. I
will send a gist shortly with comparison content.

I still have an issue in my code which I'm sure you can help me on.
https://github.com/corinnekrych/ToDoTaskList/blob/master/WithUITable/ARTasksTODO/AGTaskViewController.m#L143

This gives me the error at runtime:
'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '-[__NSCFNumber isEqualToString:]:
unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x8e634b0'

if instead of self.task[@"project"] I use self.task[@"description"], I'm
fine... What's wrong with project field?

Any idea welcome,
Corinne