[aerogear-dev] Cordova Crypto Plugin

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Mon Nov 4 11:01:52 EST 2013

Cordova plugins

So as discussed in the meeting, next on the planning is to write a Cordova Crypto Plugin. But thinking a bit about this I wonder if we would need it. As Cordova developers could 'just' use the javascript implementation. One thing that we could consider is speed I don't if that is really a problem, but we could opt for having a bridge to native the implementation because it could be a bit faster.

So what do you guys think? And if we don't need a Crypto Cordova Plugin what would be good to have as a plugin?

Cheers,

	Erik Jan