[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Android Crypto / DataManager Proposal

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 02:41:26 EST 2013

Hello all,

I've got 2 points:

- modularity: AeroGear libs are small and modular: we have a separate aerogear-otp-ios, aerogear-push-ios-registration so that if the user wants to use aerogear without push, he can use aerogear-ios, if he needs the push-registration, he uses both. For encryption store, where do we want to put EncryptedStore? aerogear-android depends on aerogear-crypto.

- Encrypting data takes time. It would be nice to have EncryptedStore encrypts data on separate thread and provide callbacks on completion.
thoughts?

++
Corinne