[aerogear-dev] Website restructure

Hylke Bons hbons at redhat.com
Tue Nov 5 04:52:38 EST 2013

Hey Corinne,

It's an example of how we can use colours. We can use the current site
styling as well, it depends on which one is liked most. The previous
redesign was pretty generic and was mainly to clean things up a bit. If
the team like the kind of darker styling we can do that as well. I was
just expermenting a bit. :)

Hylke