[aerogear-dev] iOS Meeting Notes

Christos Vasilakis cvasilak at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 05:57:34 EST 2013

On Nov 5, 2013, at 12:32 PM, Bruno Oliveira <bruno at abstractj.org> wrote:

> Which time the meeting was scheduled?

Hi Bruno, if needed and things arise, we have a scheduled iOS Meeting every Thuesday at 10 am. Regardless though of it, we had items needed to discuss. so could have have happened any time. As a coincidence, it happened to be on our scheduled meeting.

Sorry for not communicating the meeting schedule early, please let me know if u need more details.

Thank you,
Christos