[aerogear-dev] Aerodoc Issue

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 17:51:25 EST 2013

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 11:31 PM, Burr Sutter <bsutter at redhat.com> wrote:

> Creation of a new lead does NOT send push notification.

Just to be sure  you follow the correct flow :
Creation of a new lead does not send a notification. You have to select a
lead (freshly created for instance) from the list and on he next screen you
will able to select SaleAgent to who you can then send  notification.

> Acceptance of a lead does send push notification (see screenshot below) -
> wording should change to "A lead has been accepted", ideally with the name
> of which one was accepted.

Yeah, that would be nice but since here we are based on the SimplePush
message that contains no payload but just a way of "triggering" we did not
implement that. But since you are using the Cordova version that uses
APN/GCM maybe we could fix it. I have to check that tomorrow morning with
the team.