[aerogear-dev] AeroDoc Getting Started experience

Burr Sutter bsutter at redhat.com
Thu Nov 7 18:15:18 EST 2013

What follows are my notes for AeroDoc - a challenge demo to get up and running and I have only completed the journey for Android - need some more focused time for iOS.     My steps may be incomplete as I was making notes while still fighting through the jungle and getting a few bug fixes from the team along the way - Thank you very much - I will be using this demo a lot next week.    Please edit as you see fit - we should clean this up and publish a step by step guide on how to AeroDoc.

Note: the UI of the mobile app is a bit clunky - see screenshots of the login screen below

Getting aerodoc running for Android/GCM with Cordova:
1) Download Unified Push Server - http://aerogear.org/download/
2) Create & deploy a DataSource (see attached) on EAP