[aerogear-dev] AeroDoc Getting Started experience

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Fri Nov 8 01:57:05 EST 2013

Hi Burr,

thanks for the write-up

@java-client: the 0.3.0 is on maven central - should not be needed to build
_that_ version
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-aerodoc-backend/blob/master/pom.xml#L276

@If the app is not running (you killed/closed it competely), the
notification will still appear in the top bar, selection of the
notification will re-launch the app, where you can attempt to sign-in as
"maria" and "123" but login may fail - just kill the app, restart the app
server, restart it from the application tray/home screen.  I am not sure
why logins just fail at times, recycling the app server helps.

===> Does the stack say something like active agent ? I guess that comes
from PicketLink, thinking Maria is still logged in from that IP address/
(device); That's something we need to look in. I will file a ticket later
today.

BTW. in the meantime - looks you are good to go, right ?

The setup is a bit hard, I can see that - but all the push related things
are never very smooth to setup - I think...

-Matthias