[aerogear-dev] Roadmap - simple/unified push

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Fri Nov 8 08:26:26 EST 2013

Hello,

we are close to the 'freezing' for the 0.9.0 release and I checked the JIRA
instance regarding related tickets (see [1]). Please make sure all the
items are correctly tracked.

I also checked and updated some JIRA tickets for the next release (~mid
Jan), see [2]. Take a look to see if that all is right. Once we have
cleared all this out, I'll update our roadmap.

One thing that came up in the past is the creation of a separete JIRA
instance for all the SimplePush-Server related items (see [3]). It would be
good if we could get that instance once we are done with the November
release.

Any thoughts or feedback?

Thanks!
Matthias