[aerogear-dev] plugin

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Thu Nov 14 09:36:52 EST 2013

Cordova Bridge for 'standard' AeroGear

We have talked about it before and it popped into my mind again when talking about the site re-structuring, that Cordova is basically a component as well. That combined with the idea that we have for the crypto plugin that it could be faster and more secure to make use of a native functions when they are available, made me think why not also bridge the 'standard' AeroGear features as well?

Does that make sense? Or is this to much a nice to have will Javascript be 'good enough' in this case?