[aerogear-dev] plugin

Hylke Bons hbons at redhat.com
Thu Nov 14 10:35:22 EST 2013

If the Cordova bridge is simply a tool to make the javascript APIs work,
I'd consider it more as a "tool" or "helper" thing as opposed to a
platform. As javascript can work in a variety of places, but I don't
know too much about how Cordova works at the moment...

What about a mention that using this tool you can use the AeroGear
Javascript APIs easily on Cordova?

Just throwing out an idea.

Hylke