[aerogear-dev] javascript api sync

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Tue Nov 19 04:21:04 EST 2013

Hi,

Last tuesday the PR for the new javascript crypto api landed, because I developed the crypto cordova plugin based on the 'old' api there is now a discrepancy between the 'current' javascript crypto api and the cordova one. We could change that this week as there aren't that many people that use the crypto cordova plugin, but we have frozen so what is the point of a freeze when we change things regardless?

Anyway I think we could still change this what do you think?

Cheers,
	Erik Jan

p.s.
have a look at the differences: