[aerogear-dev] javascript api sync

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Tue Nov 19 05:14:35 EST 2013

A few questions:

* The best is to "suck in" the 'latest' JS dependency via npm (or similar,
or by hand), right ?

* If yes... doesn't it generally make sense to release the Cordova bits a
bit AFTER its core dependencies ? On iOS we did the same (yesterday I moved
the Crypto to CocoaPods, today Christos is sucking that in, via CocoaPods
(on aerogear-ios)

-Matthias