[aerogear-dev] R.I.P - AeroGear Controller Demo

Stefan Miklosovic smikloso at redhat.com
Wed Oct 9 05:26:33 EDT 2013

+1

But don't you guys know if there is any demo / example which would show the communication between some Android native applicaiton and web page deployed in AS? I need that for presentation purposes on some talk we are going to give very soon and it would be cool to show some demo where AeroGear mobile app + web service is functioning and working together smoothly.

Ping me off the list if you have some project you are working on but it is not yet published or you know about some ... Everything which works (and can be functionaly tested with Selenium / WebDriver) is good.

Thanks a lot!

Stefan Miklosovic
Red Hat Brno