[aerogear-dev] AG integration tests fail to get code coverage report

Stefan Miklosovic smikloso at redhat.com
Wed Oct 9 12:48:14 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am getting error when generating code coverage report from aerogear-android-integration-tests.

After mvn clean install -Pemma all seems to be good but the actual genration fails with this:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=u847VzC1

Manual generation of that report seems to be errorneous as well and it produces the same error ...

java -cp emma.jar emma report -r html -in coverage.em,coverage.ec

(pretty obvious since maven plugin for it does just the same thing).

1) Is here any hint how to get that generated?
2) Should not we abandon whole emma code coverage thing and stick to
something like jacoco? It is even possible to use jacoco for integration-tests repository?
3) Are there some other tools you would like to see be used in order to escape emma?

I noticed there is the dependency on emma4it-maven-plugin which has to be cloned from repository which was forked from the original one and where some changes were made. That forked repository was deleted some time ago so it does not exist anymore so I had to stick with the original one which can be the source of that error. Is there any way how we can rely on non-snapshot repos which do not get deleted randomly?

Stefan Miklosovic
Red Hat Brno
irc: smikloso