[aerogear-dev] UnifiedPush Server: Add database CLI

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Thu Oct 10 05:36:02 EDT 2013

Hi,

for [1] I thought about adding a CLI script that cover the H2 Database
settings, similar to what we specified in the XML configuration file ([2]).

The benefit of this is, that the same branch can be used without any issue
on the OpenShift cartridge.

Also, if folks prefer a different database (e.g. MariaDB), they can modify
the script in order to "patch" the JBoss' standalone.xml file.

Another thought would be adding at least two scripts:
* H2 (file storage to ~/unifiedPush)
* MariaDB/Mysql

Any thoughts ?

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-275