[aerogear-dev] blog links

Jay Balunas jbalunas at redhat.com
Fri Oct 11 09:47:54 EDT 2013

In my opinion this is actually a pretty large item for us to consider.  We have no good place for users to see the blogs and content that we've created.  http://aerogear.org/news/ is not cutting it, and we have so much great content that we've all created that is sort of just lost.

I understand the SEO concerns, but is there another way around this?  Lots of project, both internal and external have different ways of handling this.  Can we review/brainstorm other ways of solving the issue?