[aerogear-dev] blog links

Douglas Campos qmx at qmx.me
Fri Oct 11 11:37:25 EDT 2013

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 04:52:52PM +0200, Heiko W.Rupp wrote:

> Am 11.10.2013 um 16:49 schrieb Jay Balunas:
> >> Duplicated content hurts SEO, that's why I've been avoiding it...
> >
> > Do you know the degree of impact here, or links for more details for
> > us to review.  I did some quick searches and read some of them, but
> > a lot seemed mixed, some good, some bad.
>
> SEO is one part of the game. The other is the visibility on jboss.org
> and also the feeds from it that people may have already subscribed to.

AFAIK, our blogs are on planet.jboss.org (at least my posts tagged with
'aerogear' appear there :P)

Either way, our site is pretty different from jboss.org (ours is 100%
static html), and I don't think it'll be healthy to pull this feeds on
the client side. And this feels a little bit old too - hence why I'm
trying to avoid the 'aggregator'.

--
qmx