[aerogear-dev] Android 1.3.0 Proposed Roadmap

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Mon Oct 14 15:37:44 EDT 2013

Passos and I got together this afternoon and put together our JIRAs for
1.3.0.  This includes things we've planned before (mostly Gradle) and
things from our meeting with Abstractj last week about security.

### 1.3.0 ###

# Security
* AGDROID-129 - This epic is everything key generation related.
- AGDROID-132 - Auto generate and send to server

* AGDROID-133 - Client side utilities for encrypting and accessing
encrypted data.

<3 AGDROID-136 - Encrypt / search data in SQL Store
<3 AGDROID-135 - Decrypt Payloads from Pipes
<3 AGDROID-134 - Encrypt local files

- AGDROID-137 - Create thread on ML to ask about adding in security
annotations

* AGDROID-138 - Key Management

# Gradle/AAR
* AGDROID-103 - Add Gradle support to the aerogear-android
- AGDROID-111 - Add Android/Gradle information to Release doc
- AGDROID-107 - Create a getting started with Android Studio doc.
- AGDROID-106 - Update release docs to include aar release
- AGDROID-105 - Update Project README.md to instruct for gradle.
- AGDROID-104 - Add build.gradle file
- AGDROID-57  - Add AAR package creation to build lifecycle

# Other
- AGDROID-112 - Log a warning if methods with callbacks are called from
the UI thread outside of the Loader APIs
- AGDROID-94  - Write README for aerogear-aerodoc-android
- AGDROID-71  - RestAdapter constructor treats baseURL as an absolute
URL and should make it a relative URL

Discuss!