[aerogear-dev] blog links

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Wed Oct 16 04:58:14 EDT 2013

> Afaik arquillian.org is completely static. And page requires you to blog at
> arquillian.org/blog. Latest news/upcoming issues are also generated during site
> deployment.

Yeah found that out already, so what I've created is a little application deployed on openshift that takes rss feeds and mashes them together with a CORS filter so that it can be called from javascript on the aerogear.org site. Under the news section I've added javascript that takes this rss and outputs it.

Now all that needs to be done is adding your blogs feed, with special tag/category, and add it to the blog.yml file so that it gets included in the mesh

Cheers,
	Erik Jan