[aerogear-dev] iOS Crypto questions

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 05:15:50 EDT 2013

Far form me the idea of respicing each language's idiomatisms

JavaScript's encrypt method takes one parameter, a literal containing all information: key, IV and message.
Java initialize its object with password information and then the encrypt method takes 2 parameters: IV + message

Both JS and Java methods have the same name: encrypt.
My proposal was just to try to gather together the information in a more similar way.