[aerogear-dev] TODO app abandoning

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Wed Sep 4 07:47:17 EDT 2013

Hi,

Didn't seem much response on this so I wanted to have a vote… I've created a Errai version of the front-end that uses Java wrappers around the basic API (Pipes, Stores) and works with the existing back-end. It would be a same to let that go to waste.

Also I must say that it is a pretty nice demo that showcases much of the functionality, it can also be extended with the functionality that is missing. So why not keep it instead of investing time into developing something new.

Cheers,
	Erik Jan