[aerogear-dev] Authentication issues

Apostolos Emmanouilidis aemmanou at redhat.com
Mon Sep 9 10:23:01 EDT 2013

Probably you receive Bad Request status code because the posted JSON
does not match the login method signature [1] login(final User user,
String password).

The JSON {"password":"123","loginName":"john"} would work if the login
method signature was: login(String loginName, String password).

[1]:
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-controller-demo/blob/master/src/main/java/org/jboss/aerogear/controller/demo/Login.java#L47