[aerogear-dev] Authentication issues

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Mon Sep 9 11:34:31 EDT 2013

ATM yes, why? Because we make use of entities from the IDM. But there
are many solutions to this problem.

- Implement your own User on the server (only for ag-demo aka the good
ol' AeroGearUser)
- Change the way how AG controller parse these parameters
- Send those credentials on HTTP header
- Get rid off AG controller and implement it on JAX-RS (I would vote for
this one)