[aerogear-dev] Grand RoadMap Updates

Douglas Campos qmx at qmx.me
Tue Sep 10 01:01:12 EDT 2013

Howdy!

According to yesterday's team meeting, we need to update our Grand RoadMap[1].

Things to note:

- We know the schedule will slip, because push - we just need to
	estimate accordingly.
- IMHO Security will need a little bit more room than the aggressive
	6-week cycle - my shoot is 8-week minimum.
- What about the showcase app? Does it have more priority than the
	"integration functionality?"
- Offline/Sync: To do it together or not, that's the question!

Let's discuss this RoadMap during this week so we can just agree on the
outcome at our next team's meeting, **next monday**. I know timing is
tight but Jay needs this...

Thanks y'all!

[1]:https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/blob/master/docs/scratchpad/AeroGear20RoadMap.markdown

--