[aerogear-dev] Grand RoadMap Updates

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Wed Sep 11 09:37:32 EDT 2013

On 09/10/2013 01:01 AM, Douglas Campos wrote:
> Howdy!
>
> According to yesterday's team meeting, we need to update our Grand RoadMap[1].
>
> Things to note:
>
> - We know the schedule will slip, because push - we just need to
> 	estimate accordingly.
> - IMHO Security will need a little bit more room than the aggressive
> 	6-week cycle - my shoot is 8-week minimum.
What are the goals/bullet points we are trying to hit in security?
> - What about the showcase app? Does it have more priority than the
> 	"integration functionality?"
> - Offline/Sync: To do it together or not, that's the question!
An additional question, what are the client side/server side resources
for it?
When I say server side I'm thinking do we make a unified offline/sync
server, do we write some plugins for Hibernate, $babbysFirstORM,
$NoSQLisWebscale, $DataFabricBusOoooOooooMeMePickMe, etc?

Would prefetching also be in scope?  That one is always a bitch to get
right but it makes all the difference in the world some time.