[aerogear-dev] Remove SimplePush broadcast from Sender API

Kris Borchers kborcher at redhat.com
Sat Sep 14 08:43:22 EDT 2013

You can do the same thing with the other platforms as with SimplePush, no? Won't it work the same way by sending a selective send that includes all necessary info for android, iOS and SimplePush but don't specify any particular devices and just a category, you then get a broadcast to all devices of all types for that category, correct? That is why I think the broadcast is pointless.