[aerogear-dev] Grand RoadMap Updates

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Mon Sep 16 10:24:35 EDT 2013

On 09/12/2013 08:29 AM, Bruno Oliveira wrote:
> I can't tell you, wouldn't be safe :)
>
> Summers Pittman wrote:
>> What are the goals/bullet points we are trying to hit in security?
> Security roadmap is up do date but of course, I'm open for suggestions.
> See 1.3.0 section:
> http://aerogear.org/docs/planning/roadmaps/AeroGearSecurity/
I see the crypto bits for android.  If we include file system/SQLite
encryption then it dovetails nicely into 1.4 which is
offline/prefetch/etc.  However, I don't see any use cases/goals/etc.  IE
I'm not sure what implementing crypto will look like.  This may be my
problem though

I was wondering, will this be a good time to drag in more enterprise
features like remote wipe, authz, and friends?