[aerogear-dev] Java Sender API - fire&forget - adding callback methods?

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 11:23:25 EDT 2013

Callback do not make to much sense for the java implementation IMO (maybe
for the Node implementation it makes more sense) but for the Java
Implementation of the Sender we could discuss on :
- returning the http status code rather than returning void

- have a better exception handling and introduce a Sender specific Exception