[aerogear-dev] Showcase app idea

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 15:08:31 EDT 2013

Hi,

Yesterday evening I was playing Candy Crush Saga[1] on my *iPad*, after
that I logged in into a *secured *area I received some *Push
notifications* about
new levels that were available and even while I was playing I received
notifications  from* other users in real time *who connected to the game.

But the battery of my iPad was low so I switched on my *Android* and
because it is still hot here on the French Riviera I went on my balcony but
WIFI was not working really well so I had to play *offline *and I was
really happy because I finally passed that horrible level 99*.*
*
*
After dinner, I went back playing but this time on my destkop computer,
using the *Web Client*,  and as soon I got connected the application *
sychronised* itself.

Beside  the game content itself which is out of scope, all the things
around :  the infrastructure / the game(s) management platform would be
really easy to do with Aerogear (2.0) , it really offers all what is
 needed (see the keywords in bold). Maybe that could be something for a
showcase app, a tutorial series or maybe for a GSoC subject.

Would be really fun and sticking to a real use case in a growing sector
(casual mobile games) ...

... Okay going back to Candy Crush

Seb

[1]