[aerogear-dev] Cordova Plugin

Gorkem Ercan gorkem.ercan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 12:11:36 EDT 2013

With the Cordova plugins please make sure that they do conform with the
Cordova plugin specification[1]. Our tools can only install such plugins to
the IDE . Also Cordova CLI can only work with them. I can help you with
their testing when you come to that point.

Our tools can discover plugins and install them if they are on a npmjs
registry, an example of such registry is http://registry.cordova.io. I
suggest that if we end up with multiple plugins from Aerogear. We either
need to set up a npmjs registry for them or get them into
registry.cordova.io. If we have a single plugin and can not get that into
cordova's registry, it may still be worth to run that registry so that it
is discoverable (predictably Cordova CLI also uses npmjs registries).

As a note currently PushPlugin is not on any of the cordova plugin
registries. I am not even sure if there is a version of it that conforms to
Cordova plugin spec. It may be worth to give a hand to it to make it easier
for our users.

[1]
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.0.0/guide_hybrid_plugins_index.md.html#Plugin%20Development%20Guide
--