[aerogear-dev] Security.next - Encrypt all the things and your feedback

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Wed Sep 18 15:40:10 EDT 2013

I guess that what do you want is PBKDF2 aka password key derivation or
maybe hashing, right? That's exactly what we are trying to achieve with
"AGSEC-XX: Provide easy to use cryptography interface"

I can't see any reasons to keep that jira on AGSEC, but it seems just a
duplicated jira or specifics to AGPUSH. At the end of the day, AGSEC
will solve UnifiedPush, SimplePush and other issues on AeroGear, I hope.
Please read carefully the proposal and let me know.

--
abstractj