[aerogear-dev] [simplepush] Performance

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 02:31:49 EDT 2013

> Why not do something simpler first and validate that by adding a cache on
the database access?
That is also an option but I'm not sure how well that would scale in the
long run. I think that we will later need to be able to host multiple
instances in an environment like OpenShift where I'm not sure if a
relational database is the best choice. Having a relational database might
not really be needed either, but was chosen mainly because that was the
most familiar and quickest solution at the time to have persistence of some
sort.