[aerogear-dev] Showcase app idea

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 03:45:25 EDT 2013

Yeah I heard your concerns but there was probably some misunderstanding
(and my crappy engllish),  they idea was really to write 0 LOC related to
any game logic, the game was just the pretext, could have been other stuff
: the idea was more building a Application Management/Container Platform :
an company who wants to manage its portofolios of Apps by easily managing
the push / security / offline-synchro. But this should probably best fit
into an user story.