[aerogear-dev] Cookbook for iOS

Daniel Passos daniel at passos.me
Thu Sep 19 07:29:04 EDT 2013

Hey Corinne,

+∞ to cookbook
+9001 to create server

We already discussed it here and several times at meetings[1]. This is on
our roadmap. Summers started to develop POC[2], but stopped. Our idea was
to use vert.x and make one "module" per feature isolated to use in cookbook
and integration tests.

[1]
http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/aerogear-dev-Android-multipart-cookbook-component-td3553.html
[2] https://github.com/secondsun/aerogear-integration-tests-server