[aerogear-dev] Building UnifiedPush Server from sources

A577127 antoine.matyja at worldline.com
Tue Apr 1 09:00:21 EDT 2014

Thanks for the answers, the situation is clearer now.

However when I try to deploy the project with maven, I get errors. Here are
a few logs of what I get when I try the command "mvn package
jboss-as:deploy" (from the project directory, with my jboss server running)

I looked on Google for these warnings and it looks like it's an old issue
not that important.. Anyway.

Then I get "Reactor summary" with everything skipped and this error :

I googled it again and tryed a few things (check my proxy settings in maven,
add <pluginRepositories>...) but nothing worked.

Hope someone can help.