[aerogear-dev] Possible to send anything other than version number to simple push?

Lucas Holmquist lholmqui at redhat.com
Wed Apr 2 11:44:14 EDT 2014

On Apr 2, 2014, at 11:38 AM, Michi Oshima <michi.oshima at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Lucas.  I read the spec yesterday and ended up looking at disturbing auctions for 30 minutes.  I'll read it again.
>
> Another question, is there a way to send a "door bell" message *in one shot* to all iOS, Android, and SimplePush variants?

well, iOS and Android notifications aren't really doorbells,  but you can send a "message" to all clients that are registered in your Push Server.

we have a Java client
http://aerogear.org/docs/guides/GetStartedwithJavaSender/

and a node.js client  for this
https://www.npmjs.org/package/aerogear-sender-client