[aerogear-dev] UPS UX updates

Hylke Bons hbons at redhat.com
Wed Apr 9 14:29:53 EDT 2014

On 08/04/2014 15:49, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

> besides the black/yellow ;-) I think we all agreed on this design,
> right ?
>

> Just wondering what's the state of this. For me feels like: yeah, and
> all questions/suggestion were answered, and we seems to agree on the
> mentioned items. At least I get that impression after re-reading this
> thread, 12 days later :)
>

> So, yeah +1 the outcome of this thread;

Great. I've cleaned up the document a bit:
https://github.com/hbons/aerogear-design/tree/master/Unified%20Push%20Server/Export

I've also added a pagination widget design on the last page (on
"Installations") as Sebastien requested.

If we agree on that I will update the wireframes with the changes from
the visual designs. It will take too much time making pixelperfect
mockups for every page and dialog, so I'm just going to do that in the
wireframes and we'll work from there. Most of the styling is common and
can be shared, so there's no need to create a visual reference for
everything.

Thanks.

Hylke