[aerogear-dev] UPS UX updates

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed Apr 9 15:34:35 EDT 2014

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 8:29 PM, Hylke Bons <hbons at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 08/04/2014 15:49, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> >

> > besides the black/yellow ;-) I think we all agreed on this design,
> > right ?
> >

> > Just wondering what's the state of this. For me feels like: yeah, and
> > all questions/suggestion were answered, and we seems to agree on the
> > mentioned items. At least I get that impression after re-reading this
> > thread, 12 days later :)
> >

> > So, yeah +1 the outcome of this thread;
> >

> Great. I've cleaned up the document a bit:
>
> https://github.com/hbons/aerogear-design/tree/master/Unified%20Push%20Server/Export
>
> I've also added a pagination widget design on the last page (on
> "Installations") as Sebastien requested.

As said before, this looks really good!!!

Oh, one thing I am missing is a 'screen' for the code snippets:
Clicking on the "What's this for" links will give me a "popup" with the
different code-snippet (note: we need Cordova + native), per variant, right
?
(re-reading this thread again, I noticed that my question was never
answered)

Or will these screens (or popups) be 'similar' screens you were designing ?

If we agree on that I will update the wireframes with the changes from
> the visual designs. It will take too much time making pixelperfect
> mockups for every page and dialog, so I'm just going to do that in the
> wireframes and we'll work from there. Most of the styling is common and
> can be shared, so there's no need to create a visual reference for
> everything.

+1 the overall guide is good, and getting HTML mockup for a few screens
will make it easy to transform it to similar/identical screens.
Looking really forward it!

Again, great work!

-Matthias