[aerogear-dev] Push server...master secrets, secrets and some refactoring proposal

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Wed Apr 16 15:29:24 EDT 2014

We can discuss on the next week, but even if you define at the
application level "read only" users. People still can read from the
database.

I'm trying to understand why they need to have the master secret
displayed into the web page. At first glance, it sounds like the same
effect of displaying their passwords at admin.

--
abstractj