[aerogear-dev] contacts-mobile-basic quick start

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Wed Apr 23 07:35:13 EDT 2014

Hi,

I was working on the aerogear-push-quickstarts for Cordova and was wondering what to put for the alias on registration. The version that is there now has users that logs in and contacts that are fetched. What seems to be missing is that everybody gets all contacts instead of just mine (maybe that is fine), but users that sign up for the app are not contacts. So when I want to send a message to a specific mobile user they are not in my list and there is no way to have to define an alias to send to.

Also the interface for sending push notifications includes a author. I think it would be better if we remove this and let the service put in the logged in user. That way you can’t pretend to send a message like someone else.

What do you think?

Cheers,
	Erik Jan