[aerogear-dev] Problems sending notifications Cordova

Florian Schrofner florian.schrofner at outlook.com
Thu Apr 24 05:51:02 EDT 2014

No, I don't mind at all..

Should I just set up a new UPS cartridge and test if the server crashes
again, or should I check for the keystore?

By the way there really seem to be some problems concerning Google Cloud
Messaging itself.. I didn't receive any other push notifications today
(except from an Asian messenger my girlfriend made me use, I assume it
doesn't use GCM in order to address the Chinese market). Suddenly all
notifications (including the aerogear notifications) arrived and my phone
started going nuts.

So maybe it isn't your fault after all..

Also I don't think it's only my phone, because my colleague also didn't
receive any aerogear notifications the day before yesterday (although he had
no problems with it today) until I restarted the server.
Maybe GCM made the UPS server crash, because it had some problems/unexpected
behaviour?