[aerogear-dev] Problems sending notifications Cordova

keithdmoore94 keith at kdmooreconsulting.com
Sat Apr 26 01:30:53 EDT 2014

I started seeing issues on Friday.  For devices that had previously
registered, my push notifications were being received.  However, when I
started changing the alias on those devices, they no longer received push
notifications.  I am running aerogear-push 0.9 on OpenShift.  I restarted
the server but the problem still exists.  I noticed that I don't have a
keystore file.  I am using the curl method for sending push notifications on
the command line from a mac.  I guess I will do what I know one of you is
going to suggest and that is to upgrade.  I just wanted to let you guys know
that it might not be your code.  It might be an OpenShift issue, who knows.
I don't have any error messages in the log.  I even set the logging level to
debug and still didnt get any more useful messages.  I just see info
messages relating the a client registering and a message when I send the
push notification.

I have both iOS and android devices.  I made sure to send the push
notification to just a single android device as well as a seperate push
notification to send to an iOS device.  Both devices had different aliases.