[aerogear-dev] Building UnifiedPush Server from sources

A577127 antoine.matyja at worldline.com
Mon Apr 28 08:57:55 EDT 2014

Hey again,

I'm trying to edit the user interface. I read the readme and successfully
did the steps. I edited the local-config.json file and I can run grunt
server and see the modifications on localhost:9000.

First question, what are the login and password for testing ? I didn't find
it in the readme or in the sources

And then, how do you push it on your JBoss server ? Running grunt server
modifies files on my server in jboss-eap/standalone/deployments/ag-push.war
(and also in server/src/main/webapp), however even if I refresh the
page/empty the browser's cache/disable & re-enable the war, it isn't updated
in my browser.

Thanks,