[aerogear-dev] Building UnifiedPush Server from sources

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Mon Apr 28 11:22:16 EDT 2014

Okay one more time step by step:

build the war file and ‘exploded’ war directory `mvn install`

copy server/target/ag-push.war <= the directory not the file over to jboss/standelone/deployments

then go to the console module (admin-ui) of the project and type `grunt server` this will watch your changes and copy them over to jboss as you edit them

see your changes get applied on http://localhost:8080/ag-push/

if this doesn’t work, pleas tell us what the error was and what you did to get that error.

Cheers,
	Erik Jan