[aerogear-dev] Problems sending notifications Cordova

keithdmoore94 keith at kdmooreconsulting.com
Mon Apr 28 22:41:43 EDT 2014

@mattias  Yes, I was referring to AGPUSH-624.  However, I am beginning to
think they may not have been my issue after all.

Based on today's experience, I think the culprit was my Nexus 7.  I deleted
the android variant and recreated.  I wasn't able to get it to receive push
notifications.  It would register just fine.  Same issue as before.  So I
updated the Nexus 7 tablet to 4.2.2 (which by the way fixes another issue
with launching the app from a push notification).   I restarted the device
and restarted the OpenShift server.   The push notifications work now.  Now
if I can just get this red spot on my forehead to go away !