[aerogear-dev] UPS : JBoss EAP 6.2.0 + MySQL datasource gives me errors

A577127 antoine.matyja at worldline.com
Wed Apr 30 08:50:47 EDT 2014

Hello everybody,

I used to do my tests with the UPS using the H2 database and JBoss EAP 6.2.0
(latest) without any problem. But today I tried to switch to MySQL and got
errors when deploying the WAR file. Then I tried again with JBoss AS 7.1.1
and everything worked perfectly.

Here is the summary of my tests :

OS : Windows 7

                             H2     MySQL
JBoss AS 7.1.1 Final  OK     OK
JBoss EAP 6.2.0        OK     Error

When I deploy the WAR file, first I get this warning :

And then (later) this error :

Weird since I did the same things on jboss 7.1.1 and it worked fine (I
follow the  readme <https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server>
from github). Any ideas ?

Thanks,