[aerogear-dev] UPS : JBoss EAP 6.2.0 + MySQL datasource gives me errors

A577127 antoine.matyja at worldline.com
Wed Apr 30 11:10:39 EDT 2014

Thanks, I followed the instructions to the letter and didn't notice modules
had moved. I moved the mysql connector plugin to the right place :)

However I still get the same warnings & errors.

Is the old command to install the driver still working with eap ?

Here is a bigger copy/paste of the first warning :

And after a few similar warnings, the first error :